My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Rainin Kids




By 9AM I shall have 4 kids 4 and under. Gage-4 Maddie-3 Natalie-3and last but not least is baby Jody who just turned 1. Jody is still nursing. He is down to only at bedtime but still. He has never been alone with me. The car wreck I mentioned on Easter eve ,well the guy that passed away was a friend of everyone in my family and most everyone in town. He is Joeys age. Raced with Brandy and Cady, Heather used to date his dad and babysit his little sister. This is a small town and so it has touched everyone. I met him a few times. I am the only one to watch the kids. I am a bit worried about keeping them all under control. Oh yes, and Maddie has pink eye. Heather and Jimmy and Natalie are leaving for Cancun Sunday morning. Heather would never allow anyone with pink eye near her kids but this is one of those things. Now she has to call her dr and get meds for Natalie just in case. Joey and Jessie are splitting up. It was a sad situation a long time ago and now it's just crazy to drag it out. My grandkids are living in a war zone and I am very angry. Gage is here now. On a good note it looks like Joe will be changing jobs in a week. He will be on salary and get paid each week instead of every 2 weeks. Same company different area. He will be making twice what we get now. Wow, we can have gas in the cars and toilet paper. Cady can have maternity clothes. She is about naked. It really is a blessing. Too bad that a memo went out today stating that everyones dental insurance is now no more. No more sick leave either. Even so, our lives will be much improved. My husband works so hard and deserves this. I will get alot more excited when he actually starts the new job. He works for Chevy dealership and as you know things are not good for the auto industry. Better rest up. Those kids are gonna be all excited in the morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I'm sorry about your family friend. I don't know what to say..It is so sad.
I think that Joey and Jessie splitting up may be the best thing, but oh, how sad! The boys are lucky to have you for a Gramma, that's for sure. I bet that Jessie will be needing a lot of help for the next little bit.
Some good news, finally! Joe does deserve a raise. No more rolling pennies for tp! This is such good news and just in time for the baby. You muct do something to celebrate!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home