My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Late As Always




Yesterday was Jodys 1st birthday. I didn't forget him but I did forget to post it. He is the cutest little guy. He has been walking for 2 months. tryin to keep up with Gage I am sure. His party is the Sat and I will post pics of that. Seth has his first official bike race on Sunday morning. Joe and I are keeping our fingers crossed that we may get an entire week-end soon so that we can clean the yard. Every week-end is and has been booked up for a long while now. The bike race will be very cute. In a few weeks Heather and Jimmy are going to Cancun and I am staying with the boys. Natalie is 3 and Heather could not enjoy herself without the baby so Natalie will be having one hell of a time. They own a business called Pro-Lube. The trip is mostly paid for by one of the companies they purchase oil from. I don't know exactly how it works but it is an incentive program. All they had to pay for was Natalie. All flights, rooms and food and drinks are paid for. Sounds wonderful. Heather has kept up an A average in college so she deserves a break for sure. She is a bit worried about Mexico right now but knows it will be okay. We stay clear of Juarez. Nasty place. I should be doing laundry. I have a break from everyone for a few hours. See what I do instead?

3 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute, Debi! He really is the sweetest!
How is Gage?
Who cares about laundry?? Lol. I put it off all of the time and that's why I am up after midnight now..I am folding school uniforms!
Birds of a ffeathr, my friend!
Are you up for a phone call in the next day or so???

9:18 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Jody is a mighty cute little guy. Happy Birthday to him. Thanks for inviting me for a visit. :)

4:18 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I love coming over here to catch uo Debi! He is a real cutie...I love babies at that age. It sounds like a busy life at your end. Just remember to take some moments for yourself :))

xoxo
Jane

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home