My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Healthy Baby







The greatest words ever. And then "it's a girl". If I could hold my eyes open I would have more to say tonight. Love to you all. I'm sorry for the delay Biddie. One of those days. Joes goats broke out, the toilet overflowed big time. Ah, it's spring.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

YEAHHHHHH! I would have been excited either way, who am I kidding? So excited for all of you, though. You called it right from the start!

Tell Cady she's wearing this pregnancy fabulously. Don't we all wish we could look that good pregnant??

5:42 AM  
Blogger debi said...

She does look great doesn't she? Her sisters and I were never so lucky. I think those Dunkin Donut dreams I had nightly had something to do with that. When the nurse finished and told us that this baby looked totally healthy I asked a few questions and then finally exhaled.The baby did not have the hemochromatosis that was just found in me. Cady named her Isabella a long time ago. Now we really feel like we know her. Gage is so excited as he always thought his baby brother Jody, was really a girl.( he named her Honey) Today Jody is 1 year old.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

OMG! i am soo ecxited, too! I will pop the girlie stuff in the mail asap! Whoo hoo!
Hugs to Cady!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Oh, happy birthday, Jody!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Cady with girl child is beautiful.

4:16 PM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

Wonderful!!!

5:56 AM  
Blogger debi said...

Thank you all for the sweet comments. They mean so much.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Frema said...

Congratulations, Debi! If Cady needs some baby-girl onesies and sleepers, let me know!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home