My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, April 13, 2009

So

I filled out the paperwork like a good girl and sent it in. Since that time things have changed. I am watching grandkids so 2 of my girls can go to school. There is nobody else here folks. I am it. I am sure that sitting on a hard wood chair for howeveer many hours a day will do loads for the everpresent pain in my back and leg. I feel like my life has been taken over by strangers. JURY DUTY. I don't care if they say it's our duty and I should be honored. I don't wanna. There are so many people who need something to do. I am lucky to have toilet time some days. I am probably going to end up in trouble. I will be taking a 3 yr old with me to try to explain why I need to be off the hook on this. With my 2 meds it would be great to have me fall asleep during a trial. Joe has been calling in for me and I have lucked out and both times whatever it was got cancelled. I don't even own court type clothing. I wonder if the fact that my drivers licence has been expired for 6 years would disqualify me. Why you ask? Don't ask.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Ugh..Jury duty!
I got those papers, too, several months back. Even though they threaten you with blah blah blah if you don't fill them out, I never did send mine back in.
I am crazy (bi polar whatever) and I would have been disqualified anyway. I am sure that you will be too, since you are on meds and going thru all of the crap with your illness.
If that fails, just be a huge jerk during jury selection. Nobody wants a know it all religious extremist racist medicated lady on the jury :)

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home