My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, March 06, 2009

It's Over!











Was I brave? Nope. I tried to be. I did not cry or anything like that. I preferred not to be told about the procedure. They almost laughed out loud at me. You have to hear it. The law or something. I found that I am still able to appear to be listening while completely blocking out every single word. What everyone told me about the numbing shot hurting the worst was pretty much the truth. But even so ,that was within the limits of what I could stand. Like it matters anyway. lol What sent me over the moon was after they put an IV on my wrist and a bp cuff that was cutting into my flesh on the other they put one of those oxygen things on my face. Not a mask but something that everyone at some point wears on All My Children. Part of it went around my ears and was too tight. I had issues with the part that went up my nose. That shit was so cold and they went so far up there. I freaked out and began trying to take it off but the nurses caught hold of me and wanted to know what was my problem. I really didn't know except that it had to come off right now. They felt I had a bit of claustrophobia. It was decided that I didn't have to keep it in my nose, my mouth would be just as well. I would have liked it if they had cleaned it off before shoving it in though. I'm lucky that way. The whole thing didn't take too long. I had to stay for a couple hrs after just to make sure there was no bleeding. They even fed me. I am ready for bed. The meds have worn off and I am feeling a bit wounded. It wasn't as bad as I feared it would be. I hope the results are good. Have a good week-end everyone. Thank you for your kind words. You are special.

3 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I am having problems with blogger again!
I was here, left a comment, and it has disapeared!
I am soo glad that you made it home ok. I am sure that you were waaay more brave than I ever would have been.
You even look good!
Cady's tummy is too cute! Did the ultra sound say if it was a boy or a girl yet?

4:48 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

How are you feeling? I have no long distance right now and I am as poor as a church mouse, which is why your parcel is STILL sitting here. I suck, I'm sorry!
I have been thinking of you, my friend.
Hugs xx

8:58 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Oh Biddie, you do not suck. We are having a poor week too. If nobody gets crazy we just may have enough toilet paper to make it till Friday. That check is gone on bills anyhow. Ahh yes, life is fun.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home