My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Library Day


I am so happy to be on my way to the library. It's been weeks and I never go this long in between visits. I am back into Beatrix Potter right now so I will be looking for at least 2 books on her life. I am interested in her life when she moved to the Lake District. She was a very interesting woman. One of my first books was The Tale of Two Bad Mice. When I was little it was she and Tasha Tudor that I loved most.

2 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I read your post and then I looked up Beatrix Potter.
LOL.
You inspired me!

9:15 PM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

I love to read and usually have bookmarks in a few assorted books. I just finished one called 'Eyes of the Tailless Animals' about a woman who was in prison in North Korea, late '80's/early '90's and it was really sad. But she was released and managed to start a new life.
Also, I like a children's book every so often. One I read from time to time is The Phantom Tollbooth, by Norton Juster. About a boy who is always bored and comes home after school one day to find a tollbooth in his room so he goes thru it and off into all sorts of different lands. Never to be bored again.....

Happy Reading!!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home