My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Praise The Lord!


It has been forever since I posted. I was waiting. Waiting to have a more positive feeling in my heart. Today would be that day. My daughter Heather and I shared this wonderful moment in time with one another by telephone. She cried as Obama was sworn in. I had a most wonderful feeling of hope and pride. I feel relieved. Let us all pray for God to keep safe the Obama family.

3 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

You're back! Yay!
I think that it has been a long time in coming...maybe Obama will bring about positive change.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Glad to see you back! Yesterday as I watched the Inauguration, I kept my fingers crossed that nothing happened to Obama while he made history.

9:32 AM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

Welcome back. I don't post all the time either. No schedule, just whenever I feel like it or have something I want to put up.

I watched alot of the ceremonies that day and bawled my eyes out!! Soooo emotional. At one point, I called my hubs and was telling him about it some of it but he had to take calls and get back to work so he didn't feel the real energy of the moment. It was amazing.
I think it's going to take some time for things to start turning around. He's only one man and we all have to help do our part I think too.
I hope he isn't faced with too much resistance and hatred because he could be such a great leader for everyone!!!

Have a nice weekend. :)

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home