My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lets Do A Picture Page










































































































It's late and I am so sleepy. I will just show you the last few days. Kids doing cookies at gramma and grampas house Christmas eve. Ducks last night in the snow. Dogs this morning in the snow. Endless pictures of all my decorating. I love the way my little place looks all Christmased out. I just want to leave everything up all year. And to think I was actually crying about the fake tree. Cady got sick before the sun came up Christmas morning. We thought it was from all the tamales she ate the night before. It is a New Mexico tradition to eat tamales on Christmas and the eve of. She never got well and is still sick. Low grade fever and dizzy and weak. We are forcing water down her but it aint easy. She is dehydrated I am sure. Today(Sunday) is our anniversary. We think we have been married for 17 years. Maybe 16 neither of us can remember and I have no idea where the license is. I think Cady was 1 yr old at our wedding so that would make it 17. We got married in our living room by the Christmas tree with a big fire burning. It was nice. 30 people fit into our house that day. New Years is the 20 year anniv of the night we met. Anyhow, here are the pics. Hope you had a merry day. love you all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I LOVE your tree! Mine never turn as beautiful.
Cady is still sick? Yikes. I hope that everything is ok with the baby. Must be a flu or something.
I hope that she is feeling better soon.
Kayla loves Bambi and Dumbo, too. She has a stuffed Bambi (that she sleeps with) that has been around for about 15 years.
Oh, and happy Anniversary!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

I hope that Cady is feeling better now. Happy Anniversary. Miles and I were married 42 years ago the day after Christmas.

Happy New Year to you and your family Debi. I hope that 2009 is your best year ever. Take care.

8:27 AM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

Hello!!! I missed everyone so much while my computer was all virusy. Needed to start NEW. I'm trying to catch up but I know I won't get to read all the back stuff. I love love love your pictures!!!!!
Drop me a line sometime if you want. Missed you! Hugs, Mary

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to see the pictures of you and your beautiful family. Happy New Year, Deb.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

The pictures are wonderful Debi! Sure hope Cady gets better soon!

9:08 AM  
Blogger debi said...

Thank you all who have left sweet comments here. I have been in the doldrums( The Phantom Tollbooth) and have not posted in too long.I have tons of pictures I took just to share with you and look at me. I have done nothing. I am going to get my act together.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home