My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It Burns!

What burns? I suppose I should wash it out of my hair but I am not wasting my money. And I hate the dull look of my hair when it needs color. For some reason it is burning my skin. Really it feel like it is eating my flesh. Only a few more minutes and I will wash it out. My skin is red and looks odd. What an idiot you say. You are right. So while I wait for time to be up I thought I would pop in here and say hello to you all. I think of you each day and check on you all to see how you are. I just never feel up to posting. Maybe there is just too much to say. Cady is doing great. Her boss put her on leave without pay last month and then when he ran into her at Walmart he asked her back. She cannot do any big lifting or handle cat boxes. She is just going back 2 half days a week right now but she will be glad to have a few $ of her own. She is 15 weeks now. We got to see the baby last week. Already a major cutie pie. Cady is under weight and we are trying to get her to eat more. She is feeling better now. She broke up with boyfriend/babydaddy. After all thats happened now she finally sees what we all told her way back when. They have nothing in common and he is not for her. She used to get all dolled up and wait for him to come pick her up for a date. Most times he never showed. She would be crushed. Then he dumped her last spring and she cried for him all summer. She started seeing Brian and we were all happy. She and Brian love to ride dirt bikes or 4 wheelers and be outside alot. Mostly they laugh alot when they are together. Then school started and Sergio found out she was seeing Brian and he wanted her back. Back she went. Sergio just turned 18 yesterday. Brian is 20 and in college. I have no idea what made her open her eyes but she broke up with Sergio last month. She lets him come to dr appts and keeps him informed as to all news about baby. Brian and her are seeing each other and she is very happy. I have no idea how this will end but I am glad to see her laugh again. I actually feel sorry for Sergio. He writes her such sad notes and cards. I know it is for the best.
I am spending lots of time sewing right now. Made all my girls quilted potholders for Valentines Day. They came out real pretty. Been a while since I did any of that and I forgot how much work it is and how much I love it. Getting all those pieces to match up just perfect. Will post pics after I wash this stuff out of my hair.

2 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I am so happy for Cady. Too bad you are so far away - Shawn loves fattening people up! He lives for it! I am just so happy that Cady is doing what is best for her.
I am going to do my hair, too. Kayla keeps bugging me about it. She says that I am looking old - and she reminds me - I will be 40 soon.

8:33 PM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

I'm a little behind with a couple of my fav blogs.... bear with me while I catch up here.
Awesome that you will be a grandmom again! I will be too! Although this for me is only going to be my second. My daughter has been really sick this time around.
I just colored my hair and don't I know how just some little things help. The gray streaks were getting a bit much.
It's probably best that Cady is with the other guy now. It was that way with my daughter in that she had a boyfriend while pregnant who stood by her the whole time and is the best Daddy her little son could want. Eventually, I guess he'll adopt him.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home