My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Official





























It's 1:30 AM. It is now Christmas eve. Joe got called to a fire an hour ago. I am so afraid it could be a house fire. I spent all day on my house and even though I went a little crazy, I love the way it looks. Gage came over late tonite so Joey and Jessie could go shopping for him. I know Gage will have a fun Christmas morning. Everyone in the family got extra things for him and baby Jody. Joey tried so hard to find work but until yesterday there was nada. In the end it has all worked out. I still have to make iceing for my cookies and some fudge. That will have to be done tomorrow. I am sleepy. POsting the pics from tonight. Little Gage was so sleepy. He posed for a few pics and got his dads old blankie and went to sleep. I love you all, good night now. deb

2 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

The house looks amazing! I wish that you could come and help me with mine!
I LOVE the pic of Gage. It brought a uge smile to my face. I bet that he is so excited! What about the little girls..Madison, and...I forget. My head is somewhere else today. So much to do, and not enough time.
Of course, there is all kinds of drama playing out in Shawn's family. We are staying FAR away from it. I don`t want any of it this year.
This year is all about the love :)
Have a Merry Christmas, Debi.
Biddie x

10:06 AM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Yeahhh! Merry Christmas!

I was up with the baby all night last night, which served as a resounding invitation for the boys to come jump on my bed at 6am to tell me it's Christmas Eve. Kevin is at work, I'm in my pj's past noon and not even close to ready for our family party in a few hours. At least the kids are bathed!

Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home