My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve















(warning. this is kind of mixed up and is full of this n that. I am leaving it since you are used to that with me)
Joe got in at 2 AM. He went to work 2 hrs late but still went. I do not know how he does it. Here are the pics that I took of the tree thing. As you can see, I was wearing jammies and my hair had not seen a brush all day and no make-up. Lovely. Cady and Joe set up the tree on Saturday. Joey has been out of work since his entire crew got laid off at Thanksgiving. He had decided to go to college. He is going to start when school starts up after holiday break. Jimmy (Heathers husband) put him to work yesterday at the shop. (Pro Lube) He will have a few dollars. We have all taken up the slack and bought lots of presents for Gage and Joey. Gage will never know this was the hard year for his mom and dad. Joe got him a huge Tonka dump truck and a talking Diego doll that Gage asked Santa for. Thanks to Biddie there will be lots of extra gifts under the tree for Gage. Thank you for your kind heart. I know you are having a hard time yourself and yet you included my little guy. I do feel very blessed this year. The wind is blowing very hard and it is so dark and cold. I hope we get some snow. I have so much work and decorating yet to do but I am feeling alot more in the spirit now. I pray that I will get the cookie dough made in time. I may even brush my hair today. I am getting to work and I will check in later. Till then, I pray you are cozy and warm and have your cookies made.

3 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I love the photos! The tree is awesome. Ours is fake and looks like Charlie Brown's.
You almost made me cry. I know how important it is for little one guys to have a good Christmas and believe in Santa. I love picking up little things for Gage. We don't have any wee ones and that is why we have so much fun picking stuff out for him.
Plus, he is a great kid and he deserves it.
Anyway, it is my pleasure. You are like family in so many ways.
Have a great Christmas, Debi. I will be thinking of you.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Also, I meant to say that I have had lots of help, too. Last year, with Jessica in the hospital, we were a mess. I had a very good friend make a phone call that allowed us to have a wonderful Christmas dinner that we otherwise may not have had.
Another friend dropped off cookies on Christmas Eve and we found them when we came home from the hospital.
Then, yet another friend sent me a gift card for $50. That allowed us to have soome extras with dinner....
So, really I am just paying it forward. I could not have made it through the holidays without your help last year.
Thank you for being such a good friend.
(have you gone to the post office lately? There may be a little something there for you)
Biddie xx

4:18 PM  
Blogger debi said...

It's 1AM. Christmas Eve. I am baking cookies. Joe was on his way to bed when he got a call on his fireman radio. He is gone. Structure fire. I stopped and said a prayer. I hope it isn't a house fire. After all my complaining I really have been counting my blessings. Biddie there was a note in our mailbox that we had a pkg. They were closed for lunch and I never went back. Thank you for your kindness to all of us. You really have become a dear friend to me. I am so happy that this year is so much better for you. Last year was scarey with Jessica so sick for such a long time.Can you believe a year has passed us by already? I will get to the post office early. I have pictures from tonight. I worked all day on my house. I decorated anything that couldn't run from me. Joey got paid a little tonight from working at the shop. At 10:00 tonight Joey and Jessie asked me to keep Gage so they could try to find some gifts for him. He loves it when I fix up the house for the holidays. I have all the wrapping still to do. Thank goodness that I have things to wrap and I am not complaining anymore. Merry Christmas my dear sweet friends. I could not have made it without all of you. My life is better because you are in it.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home