My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Take It Back


I was feeling all Martha Stewart last night. That feeling is nowhere to be found today. I don't know what I was thinking. Making everything from scratch, ugh! I have no choice now I have to make the damn pie crusts but my heart is not in it. Oh I thought I was so Suzy Homemaker didn't I? Suzy already got 2 more splinters in her hand and finger from hauling wood for the fire. One new burn on my arm to match the one I got Monday by lifting my arm up before it was out of the woodstove. I want my mom. I did find that lime jello receipe though. Do people know how much work women go to for holiday feasts?

3 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I am finally back online.
It sounds like you ran yourself ragged, as usual. Put your feet up for awhile. Take it easy, my friend.
I mailed out your package today, a week after writing the letter and packing it up. I hope that it doesn't take too long to get there. Give Gage a big hug from Biddie, ok?

8:25 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Biddie, I don't deserve you. I love you.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I go Martha Stewart sometimes too )) I find I go through cooking phases. Lately, I could order out every night if my wallet said yes!

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home