My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Home


Tonight Joe made our first fire of the winter. I had to move all the pretties I had on top of the woodstove and I hated to see them go. But I loved the smell of that fire. Our house is old and not insulated all that well. When it gets cold it isn't kidding around. In between cleaning and laundry I managed to sit cuddled up on the couch with my Joe and eat popcorn and enjoy home together. He works all the time. He never gets home from work and plops on the couch. He goes right out the back door and finds something that needs doing. In an old house you don't have to look very far. I have not been feeling well for some time now and he never complains that his laundry is not done. He will wash it himself if I don't manage it. He will help with dinner if I ask. So will Cady for that matter. Tonight I felt better due to my Dr ordering the tests I have needed for one year and also gave me a limited supply of pain meds till the results are in. I did not get the tests due to no insurance. Now I have it and I am having a total overhaul. With little pain to deal with I was up and running for the last 4 days. The housework is caught up and I feel like a real wife and mom again. I felt so bad not helping and always dragging around. I never knew how good I felt until I felt bad. I am hoping for physical therapy. My results will all be in next Friday. Please say a prayer for me. I am a bit frightened about what I will hear next week. Have a great Sunday my dear friends.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

saying a prayer and so glad you are feeling better.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I pray for you every night. I think of you everyday.
I am sooo happy that you are finally getting things taken care of...Those tests were a long time coming.
Don't fret about the house. In the grand scheme of things a bit of laundry is nothing.
Miss you.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Wow, that's a long time to wait. I'm glad you got them taken care of. You are in my prayers, with everything you've got going on.

1:10 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Thank you all. You mean alot to me.

5:45 PM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

Wishing you continued pain relief and test results you can handle and the physical therapy you need. Hang in there Debi! Good thoughts sent your way.
Peace and love, Mary

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home