My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

What Was I On?

Just checkin out my profile. I didn't remember putting that I was in the "Fashion" industry. Must have been in a funny mood that day. If you could see what I wear you would know what a huge joke that is. I like clothes from the 60's actually. Made in India. And a good pair of comfy jeans. I find pointy shoes weird looking and imagine they hurt but maybe not since everyone seems to love them. I have sometimes wished I was more stylish and with it but it's not me. Tonight is Gages birthday. Gotta go start cooking. With things the way they have been of late a family gathering is going to stress me out. Maybe just for today it can all go away and it can be Gages day. Doesn't seem too much to ask huh? Have a great Sunday all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I hope that Gage has a great day. I am such a slacker, I should have sent him a gift. Give him a big hug for me.
Hugs to you, too.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home