My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, September 01, 2008

Gone Fishin

I will be more postive or make a good try. Cady, Joe and Jimmy and little Seth went to the mts fishing today. Caught no fish. Do we ever? Had a good time. Cady doing better. Gave her dad her cell phone. Didn't want to but her sister in law kind of forced her into it. Now we can get a handle on things maybe. Feels like winter. Joe keeps the air on all night and I swear you can find ice in the dogs water bowl in the morning. Hope you had a great week-end.