My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Blogaversary Mary


In honor of the one year anniversary of her blog ,Mary is having a giveaway. She makes beautiful jewelry. She has a necklace I covet. She is giving away lots of yummy things. Because I know nothing about linking you will have to reach her through the comment she left on my last post. geesh, i really need to let Joe teach me how to add links. one of these days. One more thing, Mary is Crystalchick. I think I better get some sleep, I will regret the goofyness in the morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger CrystalChick said...

This works perfectly too!!!
You are awesome for introducing me and sending some luv and people my way. You are totally entered in my contest *twice* for putting the post AND picture up!
And I am in the middle of an email response to you anyway and just stopped here to copy your addy so I could give you an example and saw this post so had to comment first.
This photo is totally enough for my giveaway, but for future reference, I hope my instructions will be understandable. Check email later.
Have a good sleep! Chat soon. Good luck too!!!
Mary :)

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home