My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Shirley Muldowney Would Be Proud




Cady raced with Brandi tonight and they came in 6th place in the Bomber Class. She wants her own car and as much of a fear as I have of such things I feel like it is better than other things she could be doing. Tonight she and Brandi met a stunt driver for Transformer 2. He wants them to come out to the White Sands on Monday and meet Shia and maybe a bit background part. I don't care much for movie folk but if she is with Brandis folks then she can go. They have been in town (some of the film crew) for a while since Shia smashed his hand. Cady may be getting a car. Hey, it's better than boys that's for sure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

That is so cool! Will you let us know if Cady gets to be in the movie? My girls are so excited for her.
My Dad actually knew Shirley Muldowney. I can't really remember when my Dad raced, but I have seen the old videos. I think it's great that Cady has found a new hobby.

4:42 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Well it seems the guy they met is kind of a jerk. He has his job due to his mom having an affair with Michael Bay the director. Like I said before, I live in a small town and you can't get away with much. Somebody always knows somebody and word gets out. Cady is not amused. I have had a few run ins with film crews over the years and those guys are always out to use the girls. My son in law is friends with a few of the pyrotechnics guys and if they can get onset at all it will be thru them. I guess there is alot of explosives being used and it's about insurance and safety.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Great photos! Looks like they had a blast!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home