My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

What Can I Say?





I have things to post. I thought I would get around to it. But you see I cannot tear myself away from Michael Phelps and Yang Wei. There were a few sad moments on the high bar and the rings that broke my heart. These people work for years to get to the Olympics. To watch them get back up and go on with their routine is just amazing. It's 2 am.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Yeeeeeeaahhhhh Olympics!! We're going crazy over here, too, but thankfully we're recording all of it so I'm not staying up all night to watch. (Nevermind that I'm reading your blog at 4am, damn insomnia.)

We too love Michael Phelps over here, but I do wish he would sing the words to the national anthem as many times as he's up there.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

I can't tear myself away from the fact that Michael Phelps is making 5 million a year in endorsements now :))

Damn it, I wish my mother had given me swim lessons when I was younger!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I can't bear to watch the Olympics. We still don't have one single medal.

It is so humiliating.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home