My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

pictures


Tomorrow I have to get some pics of Christian and Seth and Natalie on here. I just noticed that I just don't have enough. My family is so big that I am not keeping up like I want to.For now I am posting one of Christian. He turned 13 in June. He is my first grandchild. He's a nice boy. I love him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

What a beautiful photo. It immediately put a smile on my face because I have a very similar "pose" of my son and it's always been one of my faves. You are truly blessed with a wonderful family!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

What a cutie! It's hard to get pictures as they get older, it seems.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Oh, that really is a great photo! He is very handsome, Debi.
No wonder you are so proud of your grandkids...But, aren't you too young to have a 13 year old grandson???

10:36 PM  
Blogger debi said...

As you can see I never got round to posting more pics of the other kids. I suck. I started watching the Olympics and got hooked. It was my day off and I did nada. Thank you, Christian is a nice looking boy and is a very nice person too.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home