My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, September 22, 2008

We Had Fun


This was a fantastic week-end. Spent all day in Ruidoso at Aspencade. The big bike rally. I used all my space on my digital so I had to buy a little throw away at 7-11 to take pictures of Brandi and Cady racing that night. First time I went. I got so scared I started to cry at first but then out of total shame I got it together. Brandi drives and Cady is co-pilot. She helps with the gears and I think they laugh a whole lot. Like when they lost control and hit the wall and almost flipped. When they came into the stands all the kids mobbed them it was so cute. I think they are the only girls out there. It's all men. I will get the pics back in a few days and post them. I noticed that I am way behind with posting pictures. I never put any up from the renaissance fair. Or several birthdays. I gotta catch up. Till then here is one of my mom and dad before I came along. I miss them so much.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Debi,

I used to fly a big remote control airplane. The first time I went for a lesson, I was the only girl in a club full of men. I love the girl power!

I can't wait to see some more photos. Happy Monday!!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

The racing would make me a nervous wreck, haha. Glad she's having fun with it though! Sounds like an adventure!

2:20 PM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

Ah, look at that Christmas tree all adorned with tinsel. How festive! Nice picture of your parents. I sure miss mine alot too. We had a beautiful silver pom pom tree that Mom decorated some years with blue balls and a reflector behind it. And Dad strung garland across the living room and hung little cork animals on it. :)

Looking forward to seeing more pictures!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home