My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Guess Who Was Back In The ER Today?

Yep, Cady. She's been sounding croupie and coughing alot. During the day she's not as bad but at night she said she could not breathe. Tried to get her in at her Dr today. For the first time in 32 yrs I was not givien an emergency appt. It may have been the rude hag woman I had to speak to. All my kids and grand kids are seen by Larry and Nancy.They will see Cady till she is out of high school and then we have to find big people Drs. Heck, I can call them at night at home if need be, they are wonderful. Not the new gal up front. But this is not part of the tale. I had to go to the hospital because she needed to be seen. Turns out she was in bad shape. Needed 3 breathing treatments and a shot of steroids. We were there for 4 hours. She was hooked up to monitors for everything.

3 Comments:

Blogger CrystalChick said...

Glad Cady was seen and got the necessary treatments!!
I know how you feel about Gage too though. I've been that way about my kids and grandson. You feel like they should be evaluated, especially for anything with the head. My grandson has fallen and I'm all over my daughter about making sure he doesn't fall asleep, or if he does to check him very often, etc.

Good to hear Gage is better today.

1:47 PM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

How is Cady doing today! Even better I hope! :)

11:25 AM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

I fell behind on reading. I hope Cady is doing better, and that Gage is too. I fully agree with better safe than sorry!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home