My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fall Is A Comin




Fall is my favorite time of year. I love to bake and knit and cook big pots of soups and bake bread. In the morning I will dig out my fall decorations and start cleaning and replacing summer with fall. Spent the day getting Joe and Cadys things ready for the 9-11 ceremony tonight. Sadly when it came time for me to hop in the jeep and head out my back gave me trouble and I was late. I finally made it but forgot the 6 sets of stairs that I had to climb at the Space Hall Of Fame. I did make it to the top but poor Joe found me in the crowd and saw I could not stand for the entire ceremony. Back down all the steps. At least I had his strong arms holding me and helping me to the car. I got no pictures of my husband and daughter in uniform. I am very proud of them both. Next week I am going to try to go with them to the next training session at the firehouse and get a few shots.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen Deborah said...

ooooh I can relate to the bad back.Thank you for coming by to see me and for your comment about your little son. God bless you for sharing that. We always remember.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

I hope that your bad feels better soon. Your fall pictures are gorgeous.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Well, actually I hope that your back is better. :)

7:51 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Thank you both the kind comments. I found out a few days ago that as of Oct 1st I will be covered by New Mexico State Insurance.I made a Dr appt for that very day. I was so relieved I sat there and cried. Heck, I cry over a pretty day.There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am so happy.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I hope that you are feeling better. I have been thinking of you,my friend :)

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home