My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

MTV



After watching the last few awards I had to pop on here and say just a few things. First YEAH Britney! 3 Moonmen. It was so hard to see her last years performance. Then her Year of Living Dangerously. If you are or know anyone with mental illness then you know what I mean. And then there was Russell Brand. He yelled at us all night. He gave me a pain in my head. His jokes where not funny just dirty. Make him go away. This was really the worst VMA's ever. Who produced this mess? But as you can see, I still watched now didn't I?

2 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I didn't watch the awards. Strangely enough, Kayla and Jessica didn't either.
I feel bady for Britney. It's good to see her back on top again.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

I did not watch VMA, but I am glad to hear that Brit is on the road to recovery. I get upset when people pick on her when she has been obviously ill.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home