My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, September 26, 2008

I Should Be Cleaning or Something

Joe has been gone for 3 days driving cars here and there. Oklahoma (do you sing it when you write it? I do) first and then back to New Mexico (northern) then on to Prescott Az. From there he went to Truchas NM and he's on his way home now. That's the longest trip he's been on. He makes extra $ at work by delivering new cars to wherever. He takes them on a large flatbed. I have missed him and will be so happy when he rolls in later. Things always have a way of messing up when he is gone. Like toilets and such. Not too much trouble this time except that I finally did what I had managed to avoid for many years. I grabbed my water my purse and cell phone and ran out the door. It was just as the door slammed shut that I knew I was screwed. I left the keys hanging in their spot inside. We got a new door 2 years ago and nobody has keys but Joe and I. Did I ever feel stupid. While being eaten alive buy mosquintos I called my ex husband and he came out and after much work and may bites he got a window open. I always make sure the house is locked up tight. Damn. There was one window that had a loose lock and he managed to bend his screw driver and work it open. Now I have to get Joe to buy a new lock since I no longer feel safe in a house with loose locks. Old house old style windows. Going to Oktoberfest tomorrow evening. Hope they do the log dance this year. Joe is ready for some fun. That German beer will kick yer butt. I drink only a taste. I do not enjoy being drunk. But a slight buzz would be nice. Hope you have a great week-end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

Glad I am not the only one that locks theirself out. We now keep a key hidden so I will be able to get back inside without breaking and entering. LOL Have a great weekend!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home