My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

pictures and other stuff





































here are some photos of kids and grandkids and a few things i saved cuz they made me smile. i noticed they were building up and i thought i would just throw them out here. oh boy, phone!

5 Comments:

Blogger CrystalChick said...

Another terrific sign. I've seen that 'beautiful day' one on other blogs. I might have to snag it and have it ready to go. Some days really are like that. LOL
Nice pictures! I've got soooo many of them. In boxes, on discs, I do put alot up on the blog, but because I tend to 'enhance' them it takes awhile. And I have to resize them too to fit nice on the page.

Have a nice day. M

9:16 AM  
Blogger debi said...

Hi Mary, Yes I had to snag a couple funny posters from you.

9:18 AM  
Blogger debi said...

Biddie your pkg came today. Wow, I think you are the sweetest of people. Sara came over a while ago and saw the Madison toothbrush and looked puzzled. Never saw one of them here. She said to tell you thank you and she loves it. Actually she left with several things from you and was very happy thank you very much Biddie. I will give Gage his presents in the morning as it is the Library book program awards ceremony.I will give him the gifts you sent at that time. He will be so happy. You don't even know what a blessing you are.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

You make me blush. It was lots of fun to pick up little things for your little ones...I forgot the names of all of the kids, or there would have been more toothbrushes :)
You are so very welcome.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

I like your pictures. Reading your earlier posts, it sounds like you have had your hands full. I hope the upcoming week brings lots of joy. Take care.

On another note, the word verification is "ubdamm." Maybe the word verification is giving me a message.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home