My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, July 25, 2008

and so,


If your husband has been gone out of state for nearly a week. If he gets home only to have to leave again in 2 hours and you are sad and have a headache from the heat because your A.C. stopped the night before and didn't work till husband got home. You cry and wave goodbye again. It is probably not a good idea to go in alone and watch "Sophies Choice".

Ample make this bed

Make this bed with awe;

In it wait till judgement break

excellent and fair


Be it's mattress straight,

Be it's pillow round;

Let no sunrise' yellow noise

Interrupt this ground.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

William was on his way home last this week after being gone 3 weeks. He made it to TN and was ask to take a rush load to WA state. He didn't even make it home. I know what you are feeling.Hugs my friend

3:46 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Oh, man. We really are alike! I am not much for mushy chick flicks, but every once in awhile, I indulge. I HATED that moment in Sophies Choice..You know the one...Shawn made me watch it....
I always watch those darn movies when I am already sad.
Nothing like a good cry, I guess.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home