My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

And GOD Said "Let there Be Rain"

And so it rained. And rained.
Joe got home from his 5 days in Detroit last night. H had a 4 hour layover in Phoenix. Then flew into El Paso and drove himself the 1 hour home. Fixed the dead air conditioner and ate the chicken soup with big fat home-made noodles that he loves. He then loaded up and DROVE back to Phoenix. He was delivering a car and picking up another. Someone at the office made a mistake and Joe didn't need to be there first thing this morning. He drove all night for nothing. Then had to hang out in his truck until today in 104-106 heat. Those guys are such idiots. The rain started at 11 last night. The dogs do not like doing their thing in the rain. The 3 legged wonder pup has refused to go since last night. He is screaming at me from his kennel. He cannot be running the house. he chews everything and at some point he may just explode. Or die from urine poisoning. His eyes are looking a bit yellow. I keep taking them all outside. Duke and Jack went even though they didn't like the rain. # legs peed about a teaspoon 2 times. He could not just stay put and finish. Knowing he has to go is making me feel like I am going to explode.I cannot stop thinking about it. It's been 25 hrs. He got a slice of bread for dinner and thats it. he isn't going to poop in his cage for me to clean. Plus it would be the poopy paw prints going through the house. Oh why did I let Cady talk me into that dog?
The whole town is flooded. Closing the highway to Tularosa. No EMS service. No life flights. I am listening to Joes fire dept scanner and things are busy. All arroyos are full. They have been up the raod from me for 3 hours trying to pull a truck from 4 feet of fast rushing water in a low point in the road. Several years ago a woman and her 2 kids were washed away because she thought she could make it. It is a well known fact in these parts that you do not drive into water after a big storm. Somebody always does it anyway. I was on my way home from Hathers. Had to watch the kids. Jimmys(Hubby) mom felln her kitchen while dumping a pan of water from her leak in the ceiling in the laundry room. She slipped on the tile floor and ended up in an ambulance going to the hospt. The poor gal broke her hip. I watched the kids while they waited for her to come out of surgery. Whole new hip. On my way home the rain was so bad I could not see. A person with their brights on ran me off the road. It was not possible to see where the road was. I was in a hurry or I would have followed them home and chewed them out. It's almost time to empty the rain pan by the fireplace. It is raining pretty good in there. New drip in laundry room. Joes got some fixin to do. why is it that if i try to fix my spelling bloger won't let me replace the letters? I have to redo the entire sentence. see where it says bloger and not blogger? well, like that. I am too tired to fix anything tonight. so, just guess at what maybe I was trying to spell. i am still wet. well, it's raing in here too. but more of a leak than rain. livingroom-raining for sure. the one nice thing tonight is all the frogs croaking and hopping around. it sounds so cool. it's like they rehydrate as soon as the rain hits them. within an hour there they are.this is a big mess and I know it. sorry. anybody seen an ark?
okay, i just read this awful post. the only way i know to fix the spelling is to start over and that isn't happening. most all of the spelling errors are from me changing a letter and when i added another it took one away next word over. see, i may have grammer problems and be a lousy writer but i cannot abide poor spelling. just so ya know

1 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

Hope you have a dry restful Sunday and the dogs get to pee and poo without getting wet. LOL

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home