My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Love me Some Grandkids





I know I have alot of Gage on here but there are 7 other grandkids out there and here are a couple of them. Last night I watched little "Brother" aka Nehemiah. On my way to church in the morn I am picking up Madison . Sara and Alan are going to Las Cruces to shop and would like a few hours to themselves. Mad isn't as keen on me as Gage is. But she really loves Cady. Too bad Cady got a new job last week and has to work at noon. I think we shall come home and work on some art projects. I have lots of kid craft stuff. Cady had a job for 3 yrs with a local vet. He was a friend of Linda Blair. She rescued about 27 dogs from Louisana after hurricane Katrina. Dr Staley let her bring them to him. Wow, what alot of work. My DIL was working there at the time and told Cady they could use some help. She and I would go in early each morning and help walk and clean poopie cages. I didn't last long but Cady volunteered for 1 year everyday. When she turned 16 he put her on the payrole. She learned so many things in that job. She can do all the prep for surgery. She has assisted in lots of births and c-sections. Can give shots and take vitals. Was even taught how to use the x-ray machine. It is too bad that the vet was a very difficult man to work for. When his main vet tech could no longer stand him anymore and left there was nobody to stand up for Cady. it wasn't all wasted though. The vet tech who left is well known here and has given Cady excellent refs. Still, her new job is working at the new car wash. I think this will be a great way for a young person to learn what a dead end job really is. If she gets the chance to find a better job she will. But for now this is better than no job. Plus, she has a new boyfriend. Still, she misses the jerk who treated her like crap and dumped her. She does seem happy now but still, I fear she is going to be alot longer getting over the "love gone south."

3 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Is she still pnong away afther that jerk? Young love is si intense, isn't it?
What is the new guy like? Does he treat her well?
That's too bad about her job, too. She learned alot and I hope that will help her find a better job. She is too smart to work at a car wash.
Your grandkids are so good looking. Must be in the genes.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

oops. typo. that should say PINING away. I have NO idea what that other word is. lol

10:52 AM  
Blogger debi said...

ah, biddie you are such a sweetie. new boyfriend is nice, going to college nice family. Drives a new white mustang has blond hair and blue eyes.I like him. name is brian.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home