My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Rain



Wow, a real storm. Thunder so loud it rattled the windows. Grabbed my camera and ran to the porch. I didn't really get anything much but it was great seeing the yard flood in 3 minutes flat. I watched a hummer fly in seeking Shelter From The Storm. "Twas in another lifetime one of toil and blood. When blackness was a virtue and the road was full of mud", never mind. It was wonderful to see and smell. Then I came inside and because nothing gets by my sharp eye ,I noticed right off that it was also raining in the livingroom. And my bedroom. Yippy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

We got rain too but thank goodness and the roof we finally got on after 3 years of leaks no rain in the house. Hope we get more today.

4:12 AM  
Blogger Army Wife said...

We just had a downpour yesterday too. I grabbed my camera on my MIL's suggestion. She takes as many pics as you do I think and don't let the kids give you a hard time for it...my MIL is making files and CD's and saving them for all of us. I love that- and they will too someday!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

That bites - the indoor rainstorm.
Thank goodness our roof is newish. Our landlords would fix it, but it is such a run around. 12 old german men clucking around our house and poking through things. It is never worth it.
We got some rain tonight. I wish that I was sitting out there right now....

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home