My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gotta Have One Joyful Day






The things that are breaking my heart these days are not exactly happening to me. For this reason I should give thanks instead of feeling always sad. Because we never have anything left after bills our hope of a short vacation is now gone. But thats fine. Like I said before, I freak out being too far from home anyhow. Such a punk I am. We can afford to go an hour away to Old Mesilla . I have not been there in years. It is famous for being the town where (one of em) Billy the Kid was sentenced to hang but escaped from the jail. You can still see the bullet holes in the wall. The La Posta Restaurant is over 100 yrs old. The building was owned at one time by Roy Bean and his brother. It is beautiful in the Mesilla Valley. So off we will go tomorrow for our day vacation. No crying allowed.
The little guy is Sethy the Kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home