My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, July 14, 2008

I Don't Even Know What To Say Anymore



Last week we had a wedding and a funeral. My son in law Jimmy has a son whom we all love, Charlie. He visits each summer and Christmas. He and Cady are the same age. (almost 18) Charlies step dad called Saturday morning to let them know that Charlies mom was in critical condition and was going into surgery asap. She has been ill with a terrible disease called Stevens-Johnsons syndrome. Charlies flight got in at 11:30pm. His mom never regained consiousness. She passed away last night. None of us knew just how sick she was. It is so shocking and sad I cannot put it in words. So keep this young man in your prayers please. He is trying so hard to hang on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

That is awful. So unfair. What will he do now? Will he move in wih his Dad? So many decisions to make...18 is far too young to lose a Mom.
I will pray for him :)
I got into blogge but it has taken me a loooong time. I will be back if I can. I am surprised that I am leaving a comment at all. Usually I can't.
Miss you. I am gonna pop that stuff in the mail by the end of the week if I can.Just some lil stuff for Gage and the others.
Biddie

11:41 AM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

Having lost so many people in my life... parents, friends, family, neighbors, etc.... I know this is a terrible time and that many are suffering. But things do get better.
{{{{{peace}}}}}
thinking of you, M

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home