My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hope The Roof Holds


Well finally after many years we are getting real rain again. I woke up at 6 A.M. to the sound of a pouring rain storm. I love it. The dogs are a bit sad about having to run out and do their bit and run back in. Three Legs has to be in his kennel since he has a chewing problem.

Heather picked up Cady and Gage and I at 8:30 A.M. and took us all to the free movie. All summer they have free movies for the kids about twice a week. I thought it was going to be great. For only the 3rd time in my movie going life have I ever wanted to leave in the middle of a film. Mr Magoriums Wonder Imporium could have been entertaining. It had it's moments but not enough. Gage grew weary and wanted to go home. We had to stick it out. We all thought any second it was going to get wonderful. I found that listening to Dustin Hoffman speak with a lisp got on my last nerve. There's always next week but I don't know. Maybe it would have been better if we had more money. Ya know, cokes and candy and all that rot. The will sit through anything if they are being fed a steady stream of junk food and so will I. Gimme some Junior Mints!

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I always go to Wal-mart before a movie and buy some pop or flavoured water there. Sometimes a snack...Too expensive at the theatre..Free movies are great, but Dustin Hoffman with a lisp??
Yikes.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home