My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Reading and Complaining (like always)

Okay Biddie. I found a book that I have never read. But I have seen the movie. I love that. Then everyone has a face and I know the sound of their voice. Plus, the book is always so much better. I checked in The Shipping News (loved it) and checked out The Cider House Rules. Started last night. On page 145. I wish I could just read all day. I am loving this book. Some touchy subject matter for some but I love it none the less. We are supposed to go on an overnight to Albq next week with my daughter and family. I am sure that the money will be like water through a hole in a bucket and we will not get to go. Unless someone in Joes family gets sick or dies we never get to go anyplace. Okay, he does. But it's for work. He does manage to make a time of it though. Like when he took Cady with him to Tombstone. He took a few nice pictures in Moab the other day. Pretty soon he will be moving up and no more road trips. I think he will miss them alot. He loves seeing new places. I am complaining but the truth is that I like home and have alot of issues when it comes to leaving. I worked myself up to make this trip and now I really want to go dammit! Oh well, guess we shall see how it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

I hope you get to go too. I get tired sometimes of not being able to go anywhere because of all the animals but deep down I really rather be at home.

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home