My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Your Life Is Now


I am a wallower. When I am sad I will watch a sad movie or play sad music. I don't like that but I do it. I started my day even before I took my head off the pillow by praying. I just want to overcome myself today. To be happy and not have back pain. I think I can make myself so much worse by how I think. So I am just going to make it a good day. I had planned on cleaning and baking bread. Jessie just called and Gage needs to come over. Things are a bit stressed at their house right now due to Joeys job has shut down. He is doing a bit of work but not bringing in the money he was. And now I am thinking that God is answering my prayers by sending me a little boy for the day. So okay. I will go with that. Joe should be near Moab right about now. He has been on the road for a week or more now. Home for a few hours and gone. He loves it.He left about 3 A.M. If we didn't have so many animals I could go with. For the first time in years we are having our monsoon season. Lots of rain again. Things are getting green. I have to run out in between and scoop poop. Wet poop is a drag. Gage is here now and so I do not have much time to write about Andrea like I wanted to.
As you may know Andrea of PUNKROCKMOMMY passed away on Saturday morning. Words cannot express my sorrow. I am a mom. I know how she worried about leaving her children. She spent her last year getting her ducks in a row. She did all she could to prepare her family in case she didn't make it. It is an amazing journal and everyone should read it. Yes, it is sad but it is so much more. I encourage anyone who may want to help to send a few dollars. If you go to her blog there is a place (wanna help?) you can send $ through paypal. She mentioned about a week ago that they didn't have the money to pay for her funeral. Breaks my heart. The day before payday last week our dogs had popcorn for dinner. We had 5 kids and very little money. They have 6. Anyhow, Gage needs me to read to him. Have a good day my friends.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

How sad. My sister died when she was 31 leaving 4 children. 3 months later her husband fell asleep in bed while smoking. The house burnt and they found his body by the door where he was trying to get out before the smoke overtook him. The children just happened to be spending the weekend at my dads. It was heartbreaking for those kids as I am sure it is for your friends children. Will keep them in my prayers. And I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers too.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

OMG. I am so sorry. I had only been to her blog once or twice, but I know that you were quite fond of her.
Here, in Canada, if you can't afford a funeral, the funeral home will give you one - bare bones, but they do it free of charge. Is there something like that where she is from?
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. I wish that I had some money to send. It's so unfair.
I will pray for her family tonight. She was so brave...

5:31 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Peggy and Biddie, I think it is so spocial that even though so many people did not know her (Andrea)thousands of people came to her blog and all of them care. Most of us never knew her but that didn't stop people from crying at the loss of her. A special lady for sure.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home