My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pansies In The Toilet


Today is payday. Bill day. Yuck. But before I know just how broke we are going to be for the next 2 weeks I am going to buy me some pansies for my toilet on my front porch. I need to re-paint my potty this year. Last year it was kind of southwest looking. Living in the southwest I think I will go for a different look. I don't really care. Just so long as it is colorful.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

I have a potty in the back yard with ferns and ivy planted in it. My old bathtub is now a pond for gold fish. We seem to like a lot of the same things!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Clorful is good. I love pansies. I hope to plant some this year.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Or maybe colorful is better.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home