My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

No Way!




Yes way. I actually started and finished a project in under a month. I actually got Natalies little dress completed. I even did a bit of embroidery round the neck. It's been a while since I undertook a sewing project without the help and assistance of my friend Lynne. I made only 2 small errors that are not visible. I keep forgetting that I must wear my glasses now. I really cannot see. But anyhow, this was my trial dress. I bought some Disney Princess material and will begin the next dress tomorrow. I even found some princess buttons. We had a great week-end. Gage came Friday and went home today. I could not go with Joe to take him home as it broke my heart to see him go. Yes, he lives about 2 miles away and I am crazy. It's true. Grampa Joe plays drums in the band at church. Today Gage stood head bowed and waited until he heard the word Amen. He then ran past Pastor Rick up the stairs on stage and sat on the floor by Grampa while they played the last song.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Love the photo of Gage. Nice to see a happy lil face :)

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home