My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

and then

In a post today Jen said that she was not able to keep her little Jack with her in hospice. She is heartbroken. I think she just somehow holds it together for him. The pain the fear and all the rest. Nobody else mentioned it and so I think I will not either but I think that maybe it is best that Jack not be there at this time. Her pain is unbearable. She said they had to put her totally to sleep last night as nothing would stop the pain. Jack can come and spend the night now and then. And if they can get her feeling a bit better in time she may return home. I would never want to have to make that choice. I do worry that to see his mommy like that may be too much for a 6 yr old. I just pray that he is brought in often as she needs him so. What little boy does not need his mommy?

2 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I read that, too. I suspect that having a 6 yr old in the Hospice when mom is so sick would create bigger problems for the staff and other residents.
My heart breaks for her, though. I can not imagine what she is going through, and now she has to leave her son? I hope that something can be worked out. Six year old boys DO need their mommy, and mommy will need her boy.

7:47 PM  
Blogger debi said...

You are so sweet to leave her a comment. She reads them all and they mean alot to her. I am hoping they can find a way to control her pain again and she can go home.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home