My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

This Weather Sucks,No It Blows


If you live in the Southwest then you know that there can be no change of season without ugly wind and dust storms. It's like a fight for one(season) to come and another to go. In the end it all works out but until it's over we all live in misery. My husband mentioned ions or something having to do with wind and my depression over it. It makes no difference why, it just is. So we wait. The poor kids are on Spring Break. When I was little it was called Easter vacation. I am waiting for my roof to blow off. Driving is a tad dangerous. I mean you can't see the road at times. I am going to sew and break out my old tablecloths and cheer up. I did not take this picture.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking in to say Hi, Deb. I have not experienced weather like you are having, but it doesn't look pleasant. We had a beautiful day today, in the high 60's. Now the temperature is headed back down and they forecast is for snow. Again. Don't think we will get much, but I'm so ready for warmth and green grass.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I can't imagine that kind of weather. It's so mundane here in PA. I inherited one of my grandmother's sewing machines (Pfaf) and I'm dying to learn how to use it!

Happy sewing :))

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home