My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Plans. I Can't Do Plans


I had wanted to get the pattern cut out and get started on making Natalies dress. I ended up watching Jon And Kate +8 while cutting up strawberries. I did play with the camera long enough to take a picture of the pattern I didn't cut out. I was noticing how bare my table is and how much I dislike that. I collect old doilies and tablecloths. I don't put the tablecloths on the table because we use it so much someone may get food on it and I would go crazy on them. I have decided that I am using them and taking my chances. What is the point of having and not using things you love? If they lasted this long I am sure we will not hurt them. Besides, my table looks so naked.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

You always make me smile. I am the same way. I have a few fancy antique glasses that I never use. I am afraid that I will break them. They just sit in my cupboard...
I have an atique lace tablecloth, too. It's isn't worth any money, but it belonged to my Nanie, and it means so much to me. Maybe I should pull it out and use it anyway.
I would love to see the dress that you are making. What size are Natalie and Madison? I have a tshirt here that I bought for my neice and she won't fit into it anymore. It's a size 5. Kinda cute. Maybe I should send it next time....

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home