My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Prayers For Jenn, please


Before anything else might I please ask that you be praying for dear sweet Jen. She has now gone into hospice.She has taken her little son Jack with her. He is 6 yrs old. This is a much better situation for them both. Her pain has now become to great for her to control at home.Maybe I can find out how to put a link on here. Her blog is called THE COMFY PLACE. If you read her words you will see what I mean about her sweet heart. You can go to :Divinemojo.com and learn more about Jen and an ebay auction to raise funds for her. Thank you my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home