My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, April 14, 2008

They're Baack









Yesterday as I was scooping poop I heard that familiar buzzing humming sound. The hummers are back. After being dive bombed several times ,I understood that I was being threatened into filling my feeders and do it NOW. Okay, done. Tonight I was sitting in silence reading and heard the sound of Joes dog eating the hose from the hose holder. Okay, it has its own sound. I could just tell. When I went out the door to cuss at the dummy dog I almost walked right into a Hummer who seems to have become disoriented. Naturally I ran back for my camera. If it was a faster camera I would have better pictures. But I have what I have. I stood on the bench and was about one or two feet from him. He didn't care. He was eating bugs. Joe painted the porch last night and maybe it made for a better viewing of insects. I don't know. They never are out after sunset. I moved the feeder and almost before I had my hand off of it he landed and began sucking nectar. I hope he is gone in the morning and off with his buds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home