My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

It's Like Taking A Poop

Bitching . It's like a purging poop. I feel better now after my tittiebaby post last night. Ready to go out there and get moving. Gotta clean my jeep real good. Joey got their vehicle nice and sparkly clean. Now baby is comg home in the Grannymobile. Toys and bottles of water everyplace.I never leave the house w/out my water. I thought today was Friday. Nope, I better wake up before I drive. I am off to clean and fetch us home a baby.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had better take care of you, Grandma!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home