My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Fat Cat


Here's an old picture of the Kitty.Joe calls him Kit Kat and I call him Chubby. He's not lookin this good right now but maybe he will be okay.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope so. Maybe he just used one of his lives and has a lot left over.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Great picture of your kitty. Is he very old?

7:19 AM  
Blogger debi said...

I think the kitty is gonna be okay. We have no idea how old he is, hell, we don't even know if it is a boy.(very furry) He showed up one day and decided he was home.We want to get all the shots for this cat soon. Whatever the gender was it must be a "fixed" cat cuz no kittens or any other signs. Makes me love this cat even more.

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kittens is a good thing. My last cat had kittens in the linen closet. Made a nice little nest amongst the washcloths and hand towels. What a surprise.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home