My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Gods Free Light Show


Don't forget to be out late tomorrow night or early Monday morning to see the best Perseid meteor shower in a couple of years. Last year was ruined by the full moon. This year there is no moon to spoil any veiwing. Joe and I have been outside for a couple hours tonight with Christian and Seth and Cady just kicking back in lawn chairs watching the show. Okay, my neck feels like I was in a minor collision but its worth it. Tommorrow night will be the peak but there's still a good show tonight. Everyone is in bed and as soon as I finish up here I have to run out there just long enough to see one more. We saw one tonight that went horizontal across the sky and was one of the longest ones we have ever seen. I would like to go up to the mts for tomorrow nights show but I know Joe isn't gonna want to . I am planning to tell him I will go alone. Then he will go with me. Oh, he will be glad later. We used to have all our friends over for this. The last few years have been bad for viewing and we have pooped out on the party part. Ah well, there are still the Leonids. It's just so cold by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home