My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, July 30, 2007

I Will Be Late


Have to wait for ill hubby to help with pictures since I broke my camera. I promise my fridge is a nice mess, so come back after lunch.

3 Comments:

Blogger MommaBoo said...

I was late last week.

Don't sweat it...

Can't wait to see it!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

In the words of Arnold, "I'll be back."

8:50 AM  
Blogger ChrisB said...

I'll be back :)

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home