My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, July 30, 2007

FUN MONDAY # 27



This weeks fun is being hosted by Amy W over at "A Family Story". Thanks Amy.
I never had a new fridge and I was sure that a side by side was gonna make me happy. Not so. There is just no room. Door full of vitamins and salad dressings and the rest full of condiments.Gage likes it cuz he can climb up and get his own yogurt. After reading some of your posts I see that maybe I should give a little guided tour of my mess so here goes. The large container of beer is leftover from a birthday 2 weeks ago and is probably only good for cooking now. I drink gallons of water and you will always find lots of it. Gage loves his yogurt so I keep it in front. He recently had some chocolate yogurt at Grandpas house and insists that I buy him "black yogit".I keep my rotini in there too just in case weavils find it. I have a thing about keeping all my pasta and flour in the fridge. Maybe thats why I have no room for actual food.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Black Yogit" that's too cute!

My first apartment had a side by side fridge, you are so right about the space. I want my next one to have those french doors with the freezer on the bottom.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Beccy said...

Your fridge is so big, I'd love a huge fridge...so much space...bliss.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Tiggerlane said...

Thanks for the tip on the side-by-side - I figured they didn't have as much storage. I'm sticking with my freezer on top, traditional fridge for the new house!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

I want some of that black yogit. Imagine that - nutritious chocolate. Gage is one cute little boy.

3:01 PM  
Blogger theotherbear said...

Hmm, ok maybe I DON'T want a side by side fridge after all.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I thought the little guy was pointing to this and that like they do on The Price is Right.

He is a cute little model.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or does your fridge look all bright and cheery?? Lots of colors. I'll have to check out some of that black yogit. Never heard of it before.

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My theory on fridges is that no matter how big they are, they're not big enough. Especially the freezer. I'm always amazed at what I find in there.

8:19 PM  
Blogger ChrisB said...

Those are cute pictures - never mind the fridge I'll take the little guy!!

12:40 AM  
Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

Even though there is very little in my fridge, the side-by-side is not an option...

8:52 AM  
Blogger molly said...

So that's what i have to do? store my pasta in the fridge?? just threw out boxes and boxes of pasta because there were saome kind of nasty bugs in it. We eat pasta regularly but i'm afraid to buy more. Are those critters in it when it comes from the store or---oh the shame of it----do they climb in when i bring them home? my e-mail is motherbon55@yahoo.com. Help!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home