My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Here's where's I Go From Peace And Love To Get The Fucking Gun

Christian and I went back out at 1:20 to check out the stars one more time. Just got him tucked in and was shutting down my pc when I heard what I thought was my husband snoring.Not Joe. It was the fucking neighbors fucking dogs trying to eat our sweet little kitty. This furry ball of fluff moved on to our back porch 4 yrs ago. He lets Joe hold him and he follows Joe all over the yard. But he isn't into being touched by the rest of us or coming in the house.When I realized what was going on I ran through the house and almost through the back door. I was screaming and cursing and those dogs never even heard me. As I got closer and louder they looked at me and left. The kitty is hiding behind a big tarp covering a wood pile. We can't get to him and don't know if they got him or not. In the almost 17 yrs we have lived here we have had more pets than I can remember eaten or savaged by dogs running loose. One was a pitbull and the other a smaller dog. I know where they live. Out here it is legal to shoot an animal that has come into your yard and hurt or killed one of your animals. I don't like to have to be this way but I refuse to allow this kind of shit again. Same neighbor different dogs. Getting birdshot for the gun tomorrow and Joe or I will warm their asses next time they appear.If that doesn't work they can be dead. Either way .

2 Comments:

Blogger debi said...

Ya know Biddie, it's hard to know what's right to do. Kitty not seen since early this morning.Joe went up to the roof and took him food and water and tried to clean his wound. I hope he is just hiding. Joe is heartsick. I wish talking to the neighbors would make a difference. They do not care.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

People like that do not seserve to own pets. It's not fair to your animals, or the animals that they let run free.
I still say shoot AT them anyway. might put a good scare into them. I hope that Kitty is ok.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home