My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

UPDATE

Joe spent until 3am trying to coax Kitty out of the woodpile. He finally gave up and came in. I was awke till 4:30 at least waiting for the dogs to return. I heard Kitty get on the roof at some point and knew he was safe for a while. Joe found him just now and his hind leg has been injured. He's bleeding but walking. Gonna see if Cadys vet tech friend will come out and check. Cady works at the vets so we will get a break on our bill. No, the neighbors will not pay a cent. They won't even take care of their pets when injured. Out here it's take care of your own business. If we lived in town it would be different. Thought about deleting this post so as not to offend anyone but I don't want to. I hate guns too. Sometimes it's the way you gotta go. joe just informed me he got rid of his 22 so no birdshot. decidied to buy an high powered air rifle and give it a try. if not still have another gun. we have guns because we live in the country. have had bob cats mountain lions and coyotes in my yard. not to mention crack head neighbors during the years. we are out here in the dark alone.i hate guns and don't even know where joe has them hid. i am already defending myself because i know i am going to offend people i like.i've dried too many tears. my kids have buried too many beloved pets. our yard is fenced in but we have a creek running thru it that is a source of irrigation for many farmers and are not allowed to block where it enters our property.dogs walk right under. it hasn't been a big problem for yrs now. it has been worse this summer but this is the first attack. sometimes if you hurt the dogs they stop coming back. hope it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home