My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hot Off The Presses


Heather just called me from Disland. Sent this picture from the Buzz Lightyear ride. The kids are shooting some kind of light beam guns and in heavy concentration. Heather started to cry, she doesn't want it to be over. They still have 1 1/2 days left at Disland and then off for 2 days at Sea World. Cady and Christian were on the Haunted House ride when it broke down for a while. They loved it.Had to sit and watch the ghosts dancing . Oh, I can't wait till we can afford to all go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

It sounds like they are all having so much fun! I wish that I was there with them!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home