My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

iT'S jUST a jUMP tO tHE lEFT






aW WELL, tODAY IS tHURSDAY AND gAGE JUST WENT HOME. jOE IS AT HIS VOLUNTEER FIREMAN MEETING AND i CAN DO WHATEVER.cADY AND hEATHER AND THE GANG SPENT THE DAY AT nEWPORT bEACH. fRIDAY AND sATURDAY THEY WILL BE AT sEA wORLD. sUNDAY THEY WILL BE HITTING THE ROAD FOR HOME. hEATHER CALLED ME FROM THE BEACH AND LET ME HEAR THE WAVES CRASHING. sURE, i CRIED. dON'T i ALWAYS? i MISS THE OCEAN. nOT sO. cALIF. sINCE i CAN DO OR WATCH WHATEVER i WANT i THINK IT'S TIME TO WATCH "tHE rOCKY hORROR pICTURE sHOW" ONE MORE TIME. oR mAYBE JUST PUT IT ON AND LISTEN TO THE MUSIC. dON'T YOU LOVE THE MUSIC? mE TOO. i THINK DOING THIS FILM MADE THINGS DIFFICULT FOR tIM cURRY. hOW DO YOU LIVE DOWN BEING "dR fRANK n. fURTER"? nAH, YOU DON'T. mY OLD FRIEND rAY USED TO DRESS UP LIKE fRANK YEARS AGO. hE WON'T DO IT ANYMORE BUT AFTER A FEW BEERS HE WILL SING "sWEET tRANSVESTITE".aND HE'S REALLY GOOD. sINCE i HAVE NEVER GOT ROUND TO DOING THE LIST OF "100 tHINGS yOU dON'T kNOW aBOUT mE", THIS SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT MY SENSE OF HUMOR AND MAYBE LOTS OF OTHER THINGS THAT i HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It probably was hard on his career, but you have to admit he was very good at it!

There used to be midnight showings every weekend at the theater up the road. I wonder if they still do that.

6:59 PM  
Blogger debi said...

The City Fathers would never allow midnight showings of such things in this little town. But that was okay cuz back in those days we had Ray. I must have an old picture of him in drag someplace.

7:55 PM  
Blogger molly said...

Love that "road less travelled, but where the hell am I?" I feel like that a lot of the time!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I am not a huge fan of the movie, but that puts me in the minority in this house. I do like the soundtrack, and if I'm right mood, you just might find me doing the TimeWarp.
The action figures are VERY cool, though. They would be a great addition to my toy collection.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

I never did have the pleasure of seeing the movie. I guess at the time we were busy being young parents. My older sister was a big fan though and went to the midnight showings more than once.

Have you started a list of 100 things? Maybe the secret of building such a list is writing a few things as you think of them rather than trying to write all 100 at one time.

6:12 AM  
Blogger debi said...

Thanks girls for dropping in. I love it when you do. I am really really going to start on that darn list of "100 Things". It kind of frightens me. I like to be terribly honest and thats why.Maybe I don't want to write down how weird I am or ah, hell, i'm just going to do it. My dad made me feel like such a huge dissapointment that I fear things that may say to me "see, dad was right".Hey, it's just a damn list. Dad issues, I have many.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home